Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pumping out Live Wallpapers and Dresses

See Title!

I have also gotten back into writing my novel, which is only at 23k words... so many to go to tell my story. I'll be 'done' probably around 80-90k and then I can edit/design a cover.. blah blah. It's a fictional tale, nothing to do with me :-)

So yea, I'm insanely busy but mostly because I choose to be. I finished up a dress for a customer yesterday and then called it an early day so I could develop some live wallpapers. I've been using two of my existing engines (one for galaxy simulation and the other for particles) to create new ones since I don't have a lot of time to create from the bottom up right now. Again, my goal is to be able to make enough to regularly pay my student loan each month with just android apps. This way I don't feel like I completely wasted my education by choosing a totally different field for my primary job (from computer science to dressmaking ha ha)

So yea, check out all my new live wallpapers! There are ones with ads and paid versions without, since I would have felt bad forcing people to deal with push ads when they don't like them. I'd make everything totally free.. if I were a rich girl, but I'm not!

Here is a link to view all of my apps - https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Kimmy%20J&start=0&num=12

Newest ones are the soccer ones (I'm working on a few  more teams this weekend) and Bioluminescent / Confetti Blast (Currently uploading so it won't show right away!)

Off to work I go! I have to finish my store listing for Confetti Blast then sew an entire dress today! Fun times.
-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment