Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Problems with Leadbolt

Welp, it's been over a week and I'm still having problems with Leadbolt. It seems that  99% of users can't successfully complete actions via my app banner ads. I'm not completely sure why either. I did contact their support and they got back to me within a few days, however after a few e-mails back and forth, they have stopped replying to me. I am seriously considering moving to another ad network once again >.<

However, my first week has given me about $5.00, which is the same as admob was doing mostly. I'm working on a live wallpaper right now that will have a free and paid version. Hopefully it will net me more money than these ads have, so that I can actually make a report that consists of more than 5 dollars! :(

-Kimmy

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can earn dollars by locking selected sections of your blog / site?
    Simply join AdWorkMedia and run their Content Locking tool.

    ReplyDelete