Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'm going 3D!!!

My next live wallpaper will be 3D. Its style is going to be largely inspired by Animal Crossing - one of my favorite games back in the day. I'm making all the 3D models myself in Blender - but I'm forced to use the 2.49 version since 2.5+'s md2 exporting is terrible and won't show textures.

I'm also continuing to use Rajawali, since I can easily use openGL 2.0 . I'm somewhat more familiar with it than libgdx for openGL 2.0, which I've only used for openGL 1.x. This may still change since I'm still in the process of experimenting and playing with models. We shall see..

I'm also not being very productive this week on the Android front, since I have like 50 bajillion skating dresses to finish in the next two weeks. When it rains, it pours.

-Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment