Monday, August 20, 2012

Still working on Kaleidoscope Live Wallpaper..

I am very picky with how it should look, so I'm STILL working on the textures for it. Unfortunately I didn't get a whole lot of time to work on it this weekend because I had to go to a wedding out of town. Then the next day I was badly hungover to the point that I couldn't even look at a computer screen without feeling like I might be ill... a wedding done right I must say :-)

I'm hoping to actually finish it in the next day or two, since I just finished all my rush order figure skating dresses. After that.. I want to make a watercolor live wallpaper! I have a long list of cool wallpapers that I want to make. I think eventually I will release a mega pack with all of my shader settings in one, but that will be a while from now since I am really busy. (Did I mention that I'm also writing a novel? There really aren't enough hours in a day)


No comments:

Post a Comment