Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Trials, Tribulations, Kaleidoscope, and Dresses, GW2

Aghh!

So I'm still working on my Kaleidoscope LWP and it's going somewhat well. I just keep having to tweek my vertex shader. I'm also struggling to find the perfect textures to use. I'll probably end up making them all myself which will delay release ~.~. It's the only way I can think to get things exactly how I'd like them.

I'm also getting swamped with orders for custom figure skating dresses. It's my primary source of income while I try to get my android stuff going. I've been making these things for about 6 years now, and let me tell you it really doesn't get any easier - especially when you custom dye EVERYTHING. There is a lot that can go wrong with dye. Ha Ha... But it's also a good thing that I'm getting swamped, because it means I can eat real food this month aka not ramen!

Then, this morning I discovered my guild from World of Warcraft has a bunch of people who are going to be playing Guild Wars 2. Originally, I wasn't going to play it because I thought it might get boring real quickly, but now I think I will just for the social aspect. I miss my gamer friends! It's going to be great fun - I'll play one of those little animal people. So cute... !

No comments:

Post a Comment